The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit abstracts for poster / oral presentations at the 12th International BMP Conference.
Abstract Submission Period
June 14th, 2018 17:00(JST)
July 9th, 2018 17:00(JST)
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to July 9th, 2018
Note: Abstract submissions can only be made electronically through the congress website.
- In principle, accepted abstracts shall be presented as posters, and only a limited number of requests for oral presentation will be granted. Please note that your preferred presentation format may not necessarily be granted, and the final judgement rests with the Organizing Committee.
- The body of abstracts should contain a maximum of 300 words and must be in English.
- The abstract should be constructed with clear paragraphs for background, methods, results, conclusions.
- The first author must present his/her presentation.
- The first author must complete pre-registration when submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the congress website.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent to the first author no later than July 1st, 2018.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject any abstract it considers not to be appropriate in relation to the congress criteria.
ID and Password
- After registering your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login ID and password codes.
- During the submission period, you may edit your abstract with this ID and the password. Please retain them securely for future reference.
- If you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail please contact the Secretariat: email@example.com
Speaker Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest
Please disclose any Conflicts of Interest to session attendees at the time of your presentation at the congress.
Please see the details of the grant on the Travel grant pages of the website.
When you submit your abstract, please indicate that you would like to apply for the Travel grant.
There will be a question in the online form asking if you would like to apply for the grants or not.